The boys pretended to listen to General Conference as they did in the time of King Benjamin out of Mosiah. The talks that really struck home for us all was the ones by M. Russell Ballard and The Prohet. Reminding us each of our own parts. It's been such a thought provoking week for us all. Okay maybe not Eddie Ray, he just loves life and all it has to offer. But the rest of us. We are entering family counseling to work out are various issues. We are putting the focus back on us. Although we do lots of fun activities we need time that is just us. Big Dan was so tickled Little Dan made a poster that says he loves Dad. Then he made him a book that says how much he loves him. Now Daddy doesn't have to be jealous of Mommy's things he has his own. I went in with the boys this morning to turn in all the PTO stuff. I am no longer the President I resigned. We will see how counseling goes to see what else needs to drop to be what we need to be. I can honestly say I am constantly amazed how much the boys are growing. For bedtime Eddie Ray just wanted to listen to I am A Child of God with Mom & Dad. It konked out little man and his bestfriend Daddy.
Unsolicited Advice
-
Lately it seems that I must have a flashing neon sign strapped to my chest
because people just feel the need to come up and give me advice... without
me as...
8 years ago






We're thinking of you and your family and keeping you in our prayers. We love you!
ReplyDeleteEvery superhero has their weaknesses -- including Supermom. I continue to be amazed by your strengths. One of those being the ability to draw very important lines in the sand. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are setting up good traditions, it will all work out, they get more than you realize. It may just not show up for years.
ReplyDelete