Well we are trying to set up for Rick's birthday. I'm going to ask anyone who choses to but him gifts this year to keep in mind he can not have personal items where he is. So shirt size is large. He likes funny sayings (Just make sure it is appropriate for where he is at) Kawasaki Chevys Mustangs animals if it is a tshirt. Loves the button down shirts and polos. Colors blue Burgandy white black. Jeans~ pants are 14 regular. Also loves aeropostle clothing. As he can not keep money or gift cards in his possession, anything he gets will go to his bank account for what he wishes. Those wishing to join us just let me know. Birthday cards of love are always perfect. I figured this would be the easiest way to reach everyone. As I hate requesting specific things for myself or my children. But in his position I knew I would need to get the word out. He is doing well. And wants to come home. I so miss him as we all do. I will set up a date for the party. It is fantastic we have off campus visits again. Working towards overnights. And eventually home.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We would love to hear your thoughts...