For their 53rd anniversary we got them fishing poles. The kids & I knew we couldn't hold it in til the 21st. So we gave them to them today with a tackle box. Grandpa got such a kick out of his new pole. He wanted to head to WalMart immediately to get Grandma's license. Mom was tickled, she said it was the first pole she ever owned. Lil Dan was sad Grandma said Grandpa would have to wait til he was healed more and it was warmer to go with us.
I laughed upon realizing I was taking Richard Petty fishing with me.
Alec my 4th son. Always along for the ride.
It's cold but I am so not going home!!!
I love Sun sets.
Check it out it's HUGE!! The first fish of the season. A Bass
Now I wish I hadn't bought the 15 ft stinger!!
Wish it hadn't been so cold, but good times.






No comments:
Post a Comment
We would love to hear your thoughts...