Monday, August 9, 2010

Paybacks

Living with RAD.  Is learning to live with paybacks when they do not get their way.  Which one did it?  Who knows.  Last night I was taken to the ER for a severe asthma attack.  Asked if I needed treatments.  Nope have half a box.  You need to take treatments every 4 hours.  Home I realize my treatments are just empty bottles placed back in the box.  Call the DR they can't fill till tomorrow.  The nurse reminds me that I shouldn't wait till I'm out to call.  Yeah I'll remember that.  Never thought I'd be grateful my Dad is Asthmatic.  He is on his way to bring me some treatments to get me by.  So I'm back to how I was yesterday.  My question is do they realize what they are doing?  Or  is it just an instant retaliation with no thought to the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts...