Monday, August 30, 2010

Forever Family

Today 5 years ago we became a Forever Family.  It has not been an easy road by any means.  But I do want to let everyone know.  Dan & I do appreciate the 3 blessings who came into our lives.  I wouldn't trade one moment.  Because truth be told if you change one moment it just might change others that we all appreciate and love.  Rick is an incredible artist.  He is absolutely amazing with electronics.  Rick is so incredibly detailed in his thoughts he is able to quickly read a person.  And watch a movie sometime with him.  You will never see it the same again.  Did you know in Shrek there is a part where Donkey pees on the campfire out.  It is in the background.  But by golly it is.
Lil Dan has the kindest heart.  Is so athletic, I swear there is not a sport he can not do!  Okay maybe the high jump.  His aspiration is to be just like his Dad.  And in so many ways he is.  The boy I am confident will get his 69 camaro and make it his own. (Yeah he gets that from me.)
Ray man he is hilarious.  He can not soak up enough of this world.  He is growing up so fast.  My goodness he even made eggs and toast this morning for everyone.  There are few things that scare him.  Dare devil to say the least.  The same day he took training wheels off his bike the boy was riding wheelies.
I believe our future is getting brighter every day.  It is healthier and happier, than even a week ago.
You can check out our slide show on the right, it shows parts of our journey.  I would open it in a new window to see the whole picture.  Much love to everyone.  Thanks for all you have been and continue to be to our family.  Who we all become is yet to be seen. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts...