Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away


Do you want to swim in our pond or the pool? lol





Starting to recind, but the rate of the current in the street is incredible.  No wonder the Mayor has requested no travel.



All I can say is wow.

Lil Dan offered to clean Grandpa & Grandma's Garage.  So A.  Grandpa wouldn't.  & B. I wouldn't.  He knows I am scared of heights.  He worked four long hours.
When Grandma went to pay him.  He said nope ~ I did it cause I love you.  The garage looks brand new and  I'm so proud of what a wonderful young man he is becoming.  Next is the house.  Wish we could the neighbor to cut that tree.  It shows are family home evenings are reaching someone.  Yeah!

3 comments:

  1. 1. Where's the boat races on the street? LOL

    2. Lil Dan - You're awesome!!!

    3. Check it out in your area, but I'm pretty sure that you can cut back any portion of a tree that overhangs into your yard/property. What a mess it makes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rain is ridiculous! Not sad I missed that! Tell Lil Dan he is AMAZING! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can cut the tree myself. But I am scared of heights. It would be best if he did. Because I will chop right to property line. No shaping. Dan cut part of it. But I was already nervous with him on the ladder, thought my heart would leap out of my chest as he had the branch cutters and trying to balance up there. Yikes. I laughed because I wouldn't let Ray man on the ladder. He was mad and yelled "your just scared I will fall!!" Lil Dan's response Eddie Ray I'm glad Mom's nervous about me on the ladder. That means she loves me." I do love those boys.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your thoughts...