Caught smoking now their contemplating a 4th charge for under age smoking on school property. As my son put it. No big deal, it'll be $50.00. According to the place he is at it is closer to between $200 ~$300. They let me in on some stuff he's been pulling. All I could say is welcome to my world. And I'm going to quit feeling bad about not being able to get things under control. Yep he's taxing the 20 people looking after him, and they are having a hard time keeping up. He is who he is and til he decides to make a change, life will continue to be interesting for those in his life. Thanks to those who joined us in prayer and fast yesterday. I can feel it helping me and lil Dan was surprised by the amount of people who stood behind us. It was awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We would love to hear your thoughts...