These pictures are from 6-18-2007. But our adventure today reminded us of this day. We like to connect dots. Actually there were so many great picts. We just had to share.
Now most people think it is kangaroos on their label. But they are actuallly Wallabees. And they are so adorable. The kids wanted one I sadly had to say no.
Rick saw Eddie Ray's picture and wanted to know why he didn't get to pet a Wallabee. I'm like pretty sure this is you petting a Wallabee. He just busted out laughing. Oops I forgot.
The whole crew. I so appreciate my husband and parents always being willing to help with crowd control.
Feeding the calves!
Look Mom it's eating! as he breaks into giggles.
I love this picture!! Little Dan gets such a kick out of the calf sucking on his hand. He wanted o keep feeding it. Then he wanted to take it home!! Um..once again~no!
Learning how to milk a cow properly. Once again Dan & Rick fell into giggles.
The we have Eddie Ray who picked the cow he wanted to milk. He was pretty freaked out that Rick and dan had touched the teats, eww gross.
This cow was more his speed!! And he didn't want to stop milking it. This was his third time to Hansen's farm, so he and Trinity felt they should be in charge. But every visit was so different. Good times.






No comments:
Post a Comment
We would love to hear your thoughts...