I've seriously been dying to take Dad to the Veteran's Museum for a about a year and with the boys. We all learned so much from going through with him. I felt bad in the Korean War Section he became quiet off and on. The Final Salute Section with the Body crate I think was probably too much for him. But he snapped out of it pretty quick. We have him set up to do an interview taping. He was so excited. We went out to Lunch then hit the Imaginarium. I really am hard pressed to tell who enjoyed it more. Dad had such a great time. As did the boys with the new exhibits and demonstrations. Now the Boys want to take them to the Buffalo Ranch. Yipee Road Trip!!
Unsolicited Advice
-
Lately it seems that I must have a flashing neon sign strapped to my chest
because people just feel the need to come up and give me advice... without
me as...
8 years ago






What a great experience!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great time! Wish I could have been there.
ReplyDelete