
Checking out the trains.

Waiting our turn to go.

Look mom were cool.

Did you hear that? I blew the whistle.

Too high up for grandpa and grandma

Luch our favorite Ham and cheese sandwhiches

The boys playing in Thomas's tent.


This is so cool!!!

Apparently I clicked twice sorry.

Getting ready to go.

It's moving Mom!!

Dan in his natural state!!

The rainbow created by the steam


We spent the day at the Train museum for Eddie Ray and Dad's Birthdays. The ride was fantastic. We all loved the rainbow created by the steam. The boys were able to sit where the engineer sits and blow the whistle. Dad was so excited looking out the window he lost all his meds out of his pocket over the trestle. We followed the train up rides on a 100 year old carousel in Story City. Then Grandpa and Grandma treated us to Dairy queen. It was a fantastic Day all around!! Can't wait to go on our next adventure. I'm hoping to sneak one in this year. We'll be spotlighting various good times that were never blogged. cause we didn't have a blog.

What a fun day!
ReplyDelete