on Friday night my grandparents invited me to go shopping and go out to dinner with them and while we were shopping I saw something I wanted and my mom said I couldn't get it so I freaked out and started making rude remarks loudly in the store and then my grandma grabbed my coat and I said she hit me and then my mom took me outside and I said horrible things to my mom and then I ran around the parking lot and threw my glasses and then when my mom caught me I threw myself at the door and said I hit my eye and then I got in the car and started yelling at everyone in the car and when my grandma grabbed my shoulders to try and help me calm down I grabed her arms and threw them into her lap and then I threatened to commit suicide and the cops were called and I screamed horrible words at my grandmother and threatened to hit her multiple times I have charges pressed against me and I spent three days in the hospital I do feel good about being a part of this family although most of the time I don't show it I am very sorry about what I did and I feel horrible about it and I please ask for your forgivness I will make it right with grandma Terry as soon as she is no longer scared of me.
Sincerely,
Ricky
Unsolicited Advice
-
Lately it seems that I must have a flashing neon sign strapped to my chest
because people just feel the need to come up and give me advice... without
me as...
8 years ago






I am very proud of Ricky to write this and be at everyone's mercy. Grandma was forced to press charges against him by Rick's worker since he did leave marks on her arm and it is still sore and swollen. He realizes he was out of control and is going to get serious about the help he is recieving. He realizes how wrong it was to accuse his Grandma of punching him. He realizes he could have killed himself and Eddie Ray by trying to jump out of the car at 45 mph. Please show that what I have taught him about the atonement of christ is true and alive and well in our family. Our hope is that we will be all be welcomed at our christmases. Please feel free to leave comments I know Rick will check.
ReplyDeleteI'm really sorry about all of this happening at Christmas, perhaps the fact that it is Christmas will aid in the miracle that must occur. I know Ricky, that controlling the things we think and feel can sometimes be a very difficult thing. I hope you know you are always in my prayers. Please remember if you need someone to talk to I'm never far away and as difficult as it may be sometimes always remember you have a lot of people that love you very much and God is always with you even when you feel like your alone!
ReplyDeleteYou can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let God do the rest. Still doing your part.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see everyone at Christmas! I am excited.
iam so sorry about that>> but u know that horrible feeling u have it show how u are agood person because u care about people feeling >>> ihope the very best for u (happy new year) an merry cristams
ReplyDelete