Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lil Dan

Dan asked me one day Mom do you have lumps like me? Umm no... So off to the doctor we go. He said Lymph nodes are up from a cold. It's been over 6 mos. Since Dan even had a cold or anything close. The Doctor said to give it a month. So we did. Still no sign of an infection. Lyph nodes are still huge. So Thursday we go see the surgeon to see about a biopsy. It seems it's always some thing. I'm the control freak in the family, so relinquishing this duty to his Dad is bugging me. I always have to be in the know when it comes to my children. But I already promised my Dad I'd take to Iowa City for an appt. So Big Dan is taking Eddie Ray to get a Cap Thursday morning. Then Dan to the surgeon. Don't think I won't have my cell phone bugging the tar out of big Dan for updates. That's what I did when Rick had tubes in his ears. Good thing Big Dan thinks it's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts...