Little Dan is excited his cast is off! He still has 3 weeks before he can play catch. Although I've already caught him.
Eddie Ray had his surgery. Man what a trooper. He had an IV with no medicine to numb it. Then he went into surgery all by himself. Big eyed but no tears. He had a tough time not puking after surgery. But we had a blast all week long hanging out together. Although I will admit I'm okay with being done with "SpongeBob Squarepants".
Ricky will not have surgery, if tubes are needed due to his age, they will numb the ear, then slit it and put the tubes in.
After a long day in the hospital on Monday for Eddie Ray's Surgery, 8:00am to 6:30pm.
I had to turn around and take Ricky out to the ER. at 7:30pm apparently he caught a bad virus and had an infected ear. So I've not been lonely this week.
I wish I got paid to sit in Doctor's offices. The last few months I would've made a killing!
Unsolicited Advice
-
Lately it seems that I must have a flashing neon sign strapped to my chest
because people just feel the need to come up and give me advice... without
me as...
8 years ago






I'm so glad it all went well! I've been wondering. You're right about the dr office thing. You could totally make a fortune!
ReplyDeleteI am glad it went well too!
ReplyDelete