Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Newset Member of our Family -ANNA

Anna was the Hayes is dog, and we Thank them for such a welcome delight, Anna is a funny and energetic girl. She loves to run. She was so excited about her pool after her Dad Blackie showed it wasn't a giant watering dish. Then she played in it for a long time. All labs need their own pool. Especially when their black. We have dubbed her Bandanna Anna. She is one of Blackie's first litter with Nala. It's proving to be a challenge turning a outside Dog into an inside dog. She can't remember playing with kittens as a pup, so she prefers to terrorize them. Right now we Have for pets~ Blackie, Ana, Cats ~Darcy, Patches, Eddie Ray Cat, Emma Snowflake, & Lucky plus 10 fish and 2 toads. I don't think I can handle much more wild Life! And little Dan asked for a bird. I'm learning the word NO. We did have to release Ricky's turtle to the wild it wasn't eating. Anyone needing a kitten? In about 3 weeks the 3 Kitty's will be ready to leave home. And leave they will. Despite protest from the children.

I don't think Dan was impressed with Ana's planting abilities. She kept laying down in his flower bed while he tried to plant. Of course I laughed, because she was oblivious to what could possibly be distressing Dan. It was such soft ground and Dan could reach over and pet her.

1 comment:

We would love to hear your thoughts...