Friday, March 7, 2008

Center for the Arts

Lil Dan had his art displayed at the Center for the Arts. They had a culture fair, Thursday March 6,2008. He made a section of the cool totem poles. What a great night. I ighly reccomend the Youth Pavillon to everyone, it's $5.00 per child. It's hours of fun and unlimited exploring. I can't wait for the official opening April 6. We only saw 1 floor. We were there for 1 1/2 hrs and still didn't make it through everything. But what a blast to watch as my boys had endless fun. We topped the night off at Happy Chef with Hot Chocolates. Eddie Ray wanted to know if it was a "date". I said so to speak. Then we got home, I was at the front of the house and the boys in the kitchen, the dog outside. Blackie went wild, the boys let him in and just as they shut the door. Some guy came out of the garage and ran for our back door. You can tell he pressed his face up against the window. So then I had a barking dog and screaming boys. Needless to say it was a long night. Eddie Ray is home with me today. He had nightmares all night and is quite clingy. Hopefully this is one post that I didn't mispell anything.

1 comment:

  1. The Center for the Arts sounds like a lot of fun. I wish we had something like that nearby.

    And SCARY, did you find out who it was?

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your thoughts...