My name is Ricky and i like doing arts and crafts and doodling on paper. my favorite colors are blue and red. my favorite pastime is looking at cars and drawing them. I like to play guitar, skateboard, ride bikes, play basketball, football, and baseball. I enjoy reading action/adventure/mystery/and fantasy books. I also like building model cars, and looking at car magazines.
My favorite scripture is: John 3:16- "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life."
My testimony : I know heavenly Father lives and in the second coming he will save all who followed him and they will be brought up to heaven to live with him and God. I know that Thomas S. Monson is our prophet now and I know heavenly Father will forgive us if we ask in sincerity. I know that Joseph Smith was the first prophet in the Latter Days. And i say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.






Ricky you make a Mom and Dad so proud your constant growth of the last 2 months or so has just been wonderful to watch. We love you so much.
ReplyDeleteRicky, I loved reading your blog. I will send it to GGrandpa & ma - Don & Jean. Please look at my daughter, Audrey's blog.
ReplyDeletewww.audreyinnz.blogspot.com
love,
kathleen
I really enjoyed learning more about you, Ricky. I also loved hearing your testimony. I hope you will continue to share it will others.
ReplyDeleteI am always so pleased to see my primary children grow into young adults with strong testimonies. You are well on your way Ricky!
ReplyDelete