Monday, March 24, 2008

By Lil Dan

My testimony is that I know that my church is true and I know that if you repent that you can feel good about yourself and then get repentance so you can go back to heaven. I love football, basketball, and track. I play the drums. I love to read books. I like riding my pocket rocket , bicycles, skateboards, and scooters. I like our scripture studies, my favorite story from the Book of Mormon is Enos. It has really stuck with me. I really like the song "If the Savior stood beside me". My favorite types of music are classic rock, christian rock, country, and rap. My favorite 2 cars is a yenko Camaro and 71' Cuda. I like horses I like to ride them. My favorite College team is Panthers followed by the Hawkeyes. I am a mini pampered Chef. I love cooking with Mom, Dad, & Uncle Eric. My favorite color is purple.

3 comments:

  1. I loved hearing your testimony. Thank you for sharing it. I didn't realize that you enjoying cooking so much. You are welcome to practice your culinary works on us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the gleam in your eyes and remember so clearly when you first started learning the gospel in our home. That was the best. I am so glad you let us be a part of your commitment. We love you guys and miss you. Look at you go now and understand so much. You make me want to cry I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My primary kids grow up so fast! What a little missionary you are. I love to hear your testimony Dan! It makes my heart smile!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your thoughts...